Easy Keto Dinners Recipes Review – The Real easy way!
Product: Easy Keto Dinners: Flavorful Low-Carb Meals for any Night of the Week
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
Year of Publication: 2018
Category: Keto Diet
Amount of Recipes: 50+
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Where to Buy: Click Here
Easy Keto Dinners: Flavorful Low-Carb Meals for any Night of the Week, The Review!
In a Nutshell
This is a Cookbook with recipes for the Ketogenic diet with a focus on easy to do. Easy does it!
Ok, let’s go to the Review now.
One of the most famous eating styles (or diet if you want to call it that way) nowadays is the Ketogenic by its known benefits on using fat as fuel for the body, for instance burning fat, and much more. But the problem is that sometimes we don’t have enough ideas of what to cook and it makes stick to the Keto much harder.
In this book the author Carolyn Ketchum put together a collection of delicious recipes, that not only taste good and are very creative, but also easy to do. With this fast paced life style that most of us have is hard to find enough time to cook, and this book was made with that in mind.
If you are looking for an easy keto dinner recipes to help you stick to the Ketogenic eating style this is the way to go, your nights won’t be bored anymore, be prepared to get creative and taste delicious easy healthy dinners every night with more than 50 recipes contained in this book.
Even though the book says “dinners” obviously you can make these recipes for lunch too, and some of them could be a good breakfast too!
What I like about it
- First off, I like the design of the book itself, I think is beautiful and well organized.
- Beautiful pictures of the recipes.
- Before the author jumps into the recipes she gives you some awesome tips that will make your eating even more easy.
- It has recipes in which you can use leftovers.
- For those who likes to count macros, every recipe has the macros.
- Well explained recipes.
What I don’t like about it
- This is a book with amazing features, and well thought, so is hard to find something to not like about his book, but if something I would say is that for vegans there are not a lot of options.
- And there are a few recipes that has a long list of ingredients.
This cookbook is focused on helping you to enjoy the Keto eating style without becoming a slave of your kitchen. The focus on the recipes of this book are in easy – prep time – flavor. You will also learn about foods for the Ketogenic diet that you didn’t known before.
In short, if you are living Keto this is a recommended book for you, find creativity, new ideas on easy to do recipes to stick to that diet.
Do you have this book? Do you like it? Can you share something about it? Share with us about it in the comments.
Did you like this review? would you like to see a review in any specific cookbook? Let me known here in the comments.